Payment and Cancellations
A credit card is required for all reservations made via hyatt.com. For your protection, the reservation processing is handled on a secured server that encrypts your credit card information.
Yes, a credit card is required in order to guarantee reservations made online.
In some cases, a deposit will be charged prior to your arrival at the hotel. Guarantee policies vary by hotel. If the Hyatt hotel where you are staying requires a credit card deposit, your credit card will be charged as soon as the hotel can process it.
To determine whether your credit card will be charged prior to your arrival, please read the cancellation and deposit policy that displays as you make your reservation online. This information displays immediately below the credit card number field. It may also be seen by following these steps:
• Go to hyatt.com
• Type the location (city, state, country / region or hotel name) that you want to visit
• Select check-in and check-out dates
• Select the number for rooms
• Select the number of adults and children in your party
• Click "Find Hotels"
• Click the "Select" button located under the information and photo featuring the hotel of interest
• Click "Rate Rules" below the desired rate type name (such as "Standard Rate")
• Hyatt Visa Card
• American Express
• Carte Blanche
• Diners Club
• Discover Card
• Japan Credit Bureau
As you make a reservation online, the credit card types accepted at that particular hotel appear in a drop-down box next to the field where you type your credit card number.
Please contact us if you would like to make reservations using alternate credit card types.
You can convert World of Hyatt program points into partner loyalty points with participating partners.
To request points-to-miles conversions online, please sign in to your account on world.hyatt.com.